Saturday, April 12, 2008

No Clever Title I Can Come Up With

One question - If you go to a job that you like but the pay isn't tt great, and there's other jobs that pays a lot more but the environment is terrible, how would you choose? Because honestly, I don't know if I should feel conflicted or toss the idea aside. Have been battling with this question for so long and I doubt that I'll ever figure it out. Just wanted to know if I made the right choice.

One Tree Hill.....are you ever gonna put Brucas back together? There's like 2 bloody seasons of Leyton ALREADY. MOVE ON. Don't feel like buying season 4 or season 5 dvd since it's so full of Leyton.

Had dinner with the Greatest and my close friends at work. I realise that half the time.. I'm a loudmouth. Shitness. I wanna try being the calm one in the group. Wouldn't tt be fantastic for my mouth. It deserves a rest from all the crap my brain has made it say.

I get to catch up with my best buddies in Poly and best buddies at work. Whoever said that friends in Poly are hard to come along ought to slap himself silly. Mine are the best that friends can come along. Went through so much drama in our lives together. Hoping that the bond will never fade. Love you all. Belated Bday Kavi dear. You're one of the best moms of all time. Ifa, girly giler, my girl's' engaged :) As for the rest of us with no marital status, we still rock!! Please note that there'll be a slumber party pre-wedding. OUR FIRST WEDDING....WOOOOOOOooooooo...

As for work buddies, y'all have stuck by me through the harshness of office politics. Couldn't have asked for a better army of friends. Thanks for always watching my back. Even Sam...thought the email you sent the next day showed how much you see me as a friend and not as a subordinate. Appreciate it :) Lyn, please stop buying me so many food. Gonna grow fat. To Herwan, Jumi, Denise and Syera, the young ones, please keep the laughter level the same each day..

Lastly, I love you beb. Finding Ramenten totally sucked our day. May Sunday be a better day.. P.S: I realise you've had the Mat in you all along. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home