Borders trip
I went to Borders with Jumi yesterday. Bought 2 books - Twilight by Stephanie Meyer and Nineteen minutes by Jodi Picoult. I have to admit that I buy books according to my emotions at the point of purchase. I think I felt a little gloomy and lonely, and I wanted some hope. Maybe that's why i picked these 2 books.
I'm reading Twilight at the moment and my gdness, it is freaking awesome. It's like a movie played in my head while I was reading it. But boy, Edward and Bella...... I envy their relationship. So dark and twisted yet...they made it look so easy.
I can't wait until Dec 18 when the movie's out.
I'm reading Twilight at the moment and my gdness, it is freaking awesome. It's like a movie played in my head while I was reading it. But boy, Edward and Bella...... I envy their relationship. So dark and twisted yet...they made it look so easy.
I can't wait until Dec 18 when the movie's out.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home