Robert Pattinson - Never Think
Try listening to the song.
My opinion: Sorrow
My opinion: Sorrow
I don't know. I'm entitled to my own. To me, it's just a painful song. It tugged on my heartstrings. I like when a song is stripped down to just the guitar and the singer. Its more sincere and genuine. I can't stop listening to it. Eventhough I don't know the lyrics, the song is still awesome. I guess the song pretty much sums up my mood. Melancholy.
Robert Pattinson: Never Think
The only thing that you should do while listening to this song is be looking out the window, seating in a bus on your journey back home. Either that or the mins before you go off to bed. Some people just can't seem to value their time in the bus alone.
And the walk from the bus stop to your house..I find that to be the most peaceful time of the day. Where you don't have to lie to anyone about how you're actually feeling. How you want to be left alone. It just works for me. How I can just shut up and refrain from having to talk to entertain people. A time to reflect and to check on myself.
So I'm feeling a little melancholy. So what? I don't need to be happy all the time. I have other emotions too. I prefer to laugh rather than show people the nasty face. It wouldn't be productive if I showed people the melancholy side of me. Sigh. I'll be ok soon, I promise. Probably the time of the month is looming near.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home