Library Again
I'm at the library again. On a Saturday. Imagine that. You're probably wondering what I did this morning. Well... For the 2nd weekend in a row, I spent the entire day reading. Yes, your eyes have not deceived you.
I bought 2 books yesterday. Both by Stephenie Meyer. I needed to finish the Twilight Saga. It was literally driving me insane. That is what happened when I get emotionally....obsessed with something. And this time, not sure if it's actually a positive thing, but I'm addicted to books.
I finished reading the 563-page book by 5pm today. I was awakened by my mother's phonecall at 9am so I couldn't sleep again knowing I hadn't finish the book. Told you I was obsessed. 2 weekends in a row I succumbed to imagination. This is totally unhealthy. VERY unhealthy. To me, once I sat down to read a book and not focusing on anything else, the line between figment of imagination and reality gets blurred. Ashamed to say that but there...I said it. I can't let go of the Edward and Bella romance. I simply can't. Eventhough the entire book (New Moon..sequel to Twilight) was ranting more on the Bella and Jacob Black's friendship, I was hooked knowing that I just had to read till page 382 to finally be able to know what happened to the Cullens.
Told you it's unhealthy. I get too emotionally involved. Then again, it's a great way to spend my time alone. I didn't really want to talk or eat today so I simply read the book and head on over to the library at BB.
On another note, I'm abit apprehensive about his return. I'm always like this. It's just that 2 weeks is a fairly long time and the heart has gotten used to a few different feelings to the extent of comfort. So..sorry if I appear a bit distant. The heart needs some catching up. That's the slight cruelty in reality. Everything isn't easily done.
Will be awaiting for Eclipse. And then finally....Breaking Dawn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home