06/11/2008
It's 06/11/2008. Day 3 of No Internet Access. It has been a total abysmal. There has been absolutely nothing to do around the house. I have been moping and finally surrendered to watching re-runs on TV. I was so agitated with going completely cold turkey from Internet that I painstakingly brought my heavy laptop to work with hopes that I would be able to use the Wireless@SG.
Much to my dismay, Wireless@SG thought otherwise. I was at my wits end when Jumi reminded me there the library was a good source of the web. I figured all I had to do was find an available power point and I'd plugged in to the cyberworld for what seemed like an eternity. So there I was, alone at BBlibrary sitting beside the rubbish bin, embracing the World Wide Web. I could breathe again..even if it was just for an hour or so. I didn't waste any time. I downloaded the vids to VeohTV - One Tree Hill Season 6 Episode 9 and Twilight Trailers I knew I would miss if I didn't watch it. Robert Pattinson made for good distraction. I knew if I had some Twilight trailers I would be A-Okay. The library signalled us that they would be closing in half an hour.I wrapped up OTH and Twilight, DL-ed Nothing Else Matters by Apoloptyca. Or something of the sort. I wanted to capture the feeling of pain. I thought the song did fairly well in doing so. I bolted out of the library at 8.50pm and I've never felt so relieved by watching just a smidge of videos on the Net.
Technology is pampering. Anxiety can play with your head. I hope Monday comes fast.. I want both Aman and the internet to be back. Life's not easy with both of them gone.
Much to my dismay, Wireless@SG thought otherwise. I was at my wits end when Jumi reminded me there the library was a good source of the web. I figured all I had to do was find an available power point and I'd plugged in to the cyberworld for what seemed like an eternity. So there I was, alone at BBlibrary sitting beside the rubbish bin, embracing the World Wide Web. I could breathe again..even if it was just for an hour or so. I didn't waste any time. I downloaded the vids to VeohTV - One Tree Hill Season 6 Episode 9 and Twilight Trailers I knew I would miss if I didn't watch it. Robert Pattinson made for good distraction. I knew if I had some Twilight trailers I would be A-Okay. The library signalled us that they would be closing in half an hour.I wrapped up OTH and Twilight, DL-ed Nothing Else Matters by Apoloptyca. Or something of the sort. I wanted to capture the feeling of pain. I thought the song did fairly well in doing so. I bolted out of the library at 8.50pm and I've never felt so relieved by watching just a smidge of videos on the Net.
Technology is pampering. Anxiety can play with your head. I hope Monday comes fast.. I want both Aman and the internet to be back. Life's not easy with both of them gone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home