Staind
Heard a snippet of the new album from Staind at HMV. Simply adore one of their tracks. It's a slow number. Can't find anyone who would appreciate it with me. Same goes with Robert Pattinson's Never Think. Such a shame. So I am beside myself in this. It's recommended if crying is in schedule. So if you heard Tangled Up In You by Staind and you love it, please discuss it with me. Been hard to find someone who would talk about it with me. The lyrics is simply superb:
Tangled Up In You - Staind
You're my world the shelter from the rain
You're the pills that take away my pain
You're the light that helps me find my way
You're the words when I have nothing to say
You're the pills that take away my pain
You're the light that helps me find my way
You're the words when I have nothing to say
And in this world where nothing else is true
Here I am still tangled up in you
I'm still tangled up in you
Still tangled up in you
Here I am still tangled up in you
I'm still tangled up in you
Still tangled up in you
You're the fire that warms me when I'm cold
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old
You're the shore when I am lost at sea
You're the only thing that I like about me
You're the hand I have to hold as I grow old
You're the shore when I am lost at sea
You're the only thing that I like about me
And in this world where nothing else is true
Here I am still tangled up in you
I'm still tangled up in you
Here I am still tangled up in you
I'm still tangled up in you
How long has it been since this storyline began
And I hope it never ends and goes like this forever
In this world
Where nothing else is true
Here I am still tangled up in you
I'm still tangled up in you
Still tangled up in you
Where nothing else is true
Here I am still tangled up in you
I'm still tangled up in you
Still tangled up in you
Good Ballad. Just the guitar strumming in the background and the singer. That's music.
Anyway, thanks to Joel's influence, I've been toying with some of the Indie bands. I thought I'd give Phantom Planet a try. Didn't disappoint me though. I heard Lonely Day. Thought it was awesome because the lyric was crazy accurate about my days. Don't you just hate it when Joel's right?
Anyway, got a friend worried when I mentioned that I like to lie in the dark, listening to sad songs over and over on my mp3. Depressing songs is good. Keeps my emotions in check. To see that I'm still human and I don't just have only happy in my vocab. It's nice to shed a tear once in a while.
Depression is gd. Depression is what I need.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home