The End of the Twilight Saga
I don't know if you noticed but I've been mentioning Twilight quite a bit. Well, I bought the book end of last month. Possibly the time after pay day. I still remember I went to Borders with the soul purpose of buying Twilight. I had no other books in mind. Just wanting to read Twilight by Stephenie Meyer. I saw it - propped up on Children's bestseller (which was rude, might I add, seeing that its not suitable for children to appreciate her work). You can say I was "dazzled" by the anticipation surrounding the movie that I HAD to get my hands on the book. And what an adventure...
Reading the Twilight Saga had consumed me for a month. Or less than. I've been so fixated on it that now, I feel a little bit empty. Feeling like I want more. But sadly...it's over. The excitement that has been ringing in my ears has disappeared. Sigh. All 4 books were awesome. Twilight was filled with courtship and hope and love. New Moon was filled with pain and heartbreak. Eclipse overwhelmed with Bella's confusion over the triangle and her tremendous love for Edward. Breaking Dawn was more of...a beginning to ...forever. It was a fantastic journey..one that has ended for me. sigh.
I hope Stephenie Meyer could continue the Twilight Saga though...it would be awful fun to read more on what happened after Bella's transformation. Just breaking dawn isn't enough to satisfy us readers..
You guys should totally read it. It's an unbelievable epic love story between a vampire and a human.
Edward Cullen + Bella Swan.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home