Monday, November 17, 2008

Humour

Mom has a sadistic sense of humour. She told me there's a sure-fire way of getting slimmer. I pounced on her, awaiting for the wise advice to roll out.
"Easy..Break up with him." Add in her cheeky smile.
If only there were words at how hard my eyes rolled. Simply sadistic. Guess that's where I got my weird sense of humour from. Don't think she knows how broken I'll be. I'll probably go out as often as I can. Go out alone. Yikes. The thought of Taiwan 3 weeks + starting of NS overwhelmed me for a second. Mom's gone insane. She wants to see me with the blank face again? I was no where near sanguine at those points of my life. No way. Definitely cry my eyes out every single night.
So..I merely answered "It's ok, mom. Fat's good for me" with bedroom door closing behind me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wat the hell is ur mother crapping abt??!!

she say it without even thinking first..

my makcik is being really L-A-M-E..

4:57 PM  
Blogger ainstein said...

Biasa la...mothers these days..

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home