Trying To Breathe Once Again
It's in the air. Rich and thick. Twilight, I mean. The craze is ....overwhelming. The excitement won't diminish for another 2 weeks, I reckon. Borders is literally cashing in the dough to Meyer's books. They basically brought the display closer to the cashier counter which proved to be a dumb idea seeing how a cluster of people are blocking the passageway towards the other side of Borders. But can't blame them. The book is as dazzling as Edward. It's a shame Meyer decided to stop at Breaking Dawn. Sigh. Yes. I'm still bitter about that pertinent fact. The thirst for Bella & Edward's adventure is still within me. Unsure when it will eventually subside. I shouldn't have read it so fast. Dammit..why did I have to be curious so fast.
Anywho.. watched Juno and Little Miss Sunshine today. Like finally. Bought the vcds like ages ago. I couldn't get myself to watch it till now. Coz I have the strange mindset that I wasn't going to be disappointed with the storyline. But I'm so wrong. Juno was funny and enlightening. Plus the music was awesome. Little Miss Sunshine on the other hand, with Steve Carrell and Alan Arkin, it was freaking funny but inspirational at the same time. The most dysfunctional family coming together through a shitload of bad luck and survived together. Loved it.
Left with one more movie...Sweeney Todd, baby!! Woooo....now when should I watch it.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home