Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Masalah/Problem

I'm skirting with insanity. I'm not one with a whole lot of problems. Even if I do, I don't share much of it unless it can no longer be contained. I wish you people could just let it go. Is it so insanely inhumane for me to keep my thoughts to myself these days? Why is my issues of such great concern to everyone? I know you want me to reveal every personal detail of my life but truth be told, it's nothing much to talk about. It truly frustrates me that I have to juggle between keeping my privacy and a friendship. Haiz. Suddenly I think blogging is starting to be an intrusion because who knows, I'm not allowed to blog. I have changed. I have evolved. Maybe not for the better, I don't know, but I prefer it this way and if I find that the personality doesn't suit me, I'll change again. There's a limit to my patience. So I really wish your concerns for my life can be contained.
On a side note, something a close friend wrote super touched me. It's a life saver in times like now. Truly appreciate it. Just know that I feel the same way about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home