05/04/2009
Relaku menunggumu, seribu tahun lama lagi..
Tapi benarkah hidup ku kan selama ini...
Tapi benarkah hidup ku kan selama ini...
Relaku mengejarmu seribu batu jauh lagi..
Tapi benarkah kaki ku kan tahan sepanjang jalan ini..
Tapi benarkah kaki ku kan tahan sepanjang jalan ini..
I was watching a Malay show with mom just now (Manja Lara). During the commercial breaks, came across a beautiful melody. Been hearing it for some time ..just that I forgot to ask mom for the title. It's a song by Imran Ajmain - Seribu Tahun. Heard the piano version. I like that kinda malay songs. Less whiny, more emotion. I love the first 2 lines from the first 2 verses.
People say I'm the life of the party
Coz I tell a joke or two
Although I might be laughing loud and hearty
Deep inside, I'm blue
Coz I tell a joke or two
Although I might be laughing loud and hearty
Deep inside, I'm blue
So take a good look at my face
You'll see my smile looks out of place
If you look closer, it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears..
You'll see my smile looks out of place
If you look closer, it's easy to trace
The tracks of my tears..
Adam Lambert did a great job on tt song. Got me humming that tune for weeks.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home