Another Saturday At Home
Morning was a busy time for me. Today in particular. Couldn't sleep in too much coz I had to settle a few things at DBS and Lot 1. Plus I was planning on fetching my sister from religious class. Managed to get everything done before 12.30 which felt awesome. Lol. Felt like I accomplished a day's work in 2 hours.
Now, I await my fate. We shall see if I get accepted come 4th week of May. I need to keep chanting "Rejection may come but I'll get through it." I want the risk. I need it. Coz life holds no meaning without putting yourself out there. It's better to get hurt knowing I tried then saying what might have been. Owe it to myself. If I don't get it, there's a silver lining to everything. Just keep the faith.
I have one memory of my father that I wish to keep till I grow old. I will forever remember this moment: I exceeded my curfew once again and I was rushing home. Mom was absolutely livid and she said that if I don't reach home before Dad did, she'll lock the door and I'll have to stay out of the house. I prayed real hard that I would reach in time. I ran home even. At 11.40, I was at my doorstep. Muttered some prayers under my breath and found that the door was opened. I couldn't believe that I made it home in time! But through the hallway, I saw my dad taking sth out of the closet. I was puzzled. I thought I can't enter once Dad came home. I was so stunned, I sat down on my bed thinking it over and I realised...Daddy left the door open for me. He saved me from having to sleep on the streets. Thanks dad.
(Gavin DeGraw - Belief)
Belief Makes Things Real
Makes Things Feel
Feel Alright
Belief Makes Things True
Things Like You
You And I
Makes Things Feel
Feel Alright
Belief Makes Things True
Things Like You
You And I
It's a beautiful melody/song.
(The Fray - Never Say Never)
Some Things We Don't Talk About
Rather Do Without
Just Hold A Smile
Falling In And Out Of Love
Ashamed And Proud Of
Together All The While
Rather Do Without
Just Hold A Smile
Falling In And Out Of Love
Ashamed And Proud Of
Together All The While
Don't Let Me Go
Don't Let Me Go
Don't Let Me Go
Don't Let Me Go
Don't Let Me Go
Amazing song. When The Fray played it live on MTV, I couldn't change the channel. The song needed to be heard. Glad I tuned in at the right time.

2 Comments:
YOU sleep on the streets??!!
cam paham..
limit2 end up sleeping @ my houz..
haha.. =)
Haha.. Of course la.
That's like my 2nd home. Either that or crash at the office.
Lol.
Post a Comment
<< Home