08/03/2009
I'm at home. Didn't go out this weekend except to Lot 1 and Giant at Sunshine Place. Watched Charmed Season 1 yesterday. Totally forgot about the plots in earlier seasons. Wanted to watch how Leo and Piper got together. Instead, I enjoyed the Mark and Piper dynamic. Lol. Don't know why. Maybe coz John Cho was so believable. Too bad he couldn't reprise his role since he played a ghost. Darn.
Anyway, I'm typing this entry facing my window and it's an exceptionally beautiful day. The sun is shining, the birds chirping. You can hear children talking and traffic is minimal. I love a day like this..to just look outside and be amazed by my surroundings. I have to appreciate every opportunity I have when I look over at the vast field in front of my house..before they start building studio apartments and I could no longer see the bright shiny sun and the effects it can do like today.
At times, I just want to close my eyes and pretend that I am in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia, 12 years old again, looking out the wooden windows. It sounds almost the same. Minus the bus sounds. Lol. Replace the bus sounds with chickens and we're set. Replace the smell of my room with wood and kampung-cooking and my imagination could hit a new high.
But you know what..I think I'll settle with the gorgeous scenery outside my window. Hope you guys had a fantastic weekend.

1 Comments:
ur study table facing the window..
i wonder who came up wif tat brilliant idea..
ahem2.. =D
Post a Comment
<< Home