Aspirations
Dreams are perishable thoughts. They are what they are. Simply dreams. Things you came up with when you're sleeping or daydreaming. Somehow, the term aspirations take a more serious approach. Someone you aspire to be. Something you aspire to do.
Over the years, change is inevitable. You have to keep up with the times. You either get stuck in the past or you adapt. So there's no reason why your dreams can't either dissolve into nothingness or evolve in a new direction/vision. For a while now, my dreams had dissipated and for the longest time, I felt like I was walking around with a blindfold on a speeding train, scrambling to find a grab-hold. Now.. I'm not saying that that hasn't change. It's just that...the blindfold's getting abit loose at the moment.
So I have some aspirations. I don't know if it'll suffer the same fate as those dreams I chucked away. All I know is that there's a tiny speck of light out of this dark tunnel. And I might just get a shot at life instead of wondering about the endless possibilities.
Initially I didn't want to get a degree because I was afraid that I wouldn't be any good in the course that I was interested in. The way I see it, if I tanked it, it truly goes to show that I have no talent at all. I know..it's a silly fear. Ridiculous, right? But I can't help it. Don't fret. I'll fold this fear up neatly and chuck it in my drawer of fears. I'm gonna see if I can do it. Who knows.. Maybe life might decide to destroy me further.
I would want to travel to America or Europe. I really want to. I'm willing to save up for 2.5 years. Problem is..I need someone to go with. I'll scout around for someone then.
The last one would be to find that riverbank. To get my moment. To sit by myself, thinking and enjoying the peaceful and beautiful scenery. Yeah.. That picture speaks volumes to me. Away from the troubles. Wouldn't that be unforgettable...

1 Comments:
moi moi!i wanna go USA or wherever it is :D
Post a Comment
<< Home