Wrote A Poem on 04/01/2009
The Darkness Has Been Presented
I'm Getting Pushed Towards The Edge
Trying To Shove Pass The Fury
I Know That Over Time, It Will Consume Me
Hatred Parks Itself Inside
Awaiting For The Opportune Time
For It To Fully Spread
And Successfully Evolved Me
Clip My wings For I Have Sinned
Shame Had Me Bury My Face
Yet I Am Perplexed
Is The Blame Solely On Me?
I Believe I'm Not Heaven-Fit
Have Agreed For Decades
But The Devil Sits There;Seeming To Belong
Points To Me Disapprovingly
I Have Dropped Myself
From The High Horse I'd Sat Upon
The Devil Should Turn Around
And Realise That His Wings
Had Been Clipped, Long Before Mine
I'm Getting Pushed Towards The Edge
Trying To Shove Pass The Fury
I Know That Over Time, It Will Consume Me
Hatred Parks Itself Inside
Awaiting For The Opportune Time
For It To Fully Spread
And Successfully Evolved Me
Clip My wings For I Have Sinned
Shame Had Me Bury My Face
Yet I Am Perplexed
Is The Blame Solely On Me?
I Believe I'm Not Heaven-Fit
Have Agreed For Decades
But The Devil Sits There;Seeming To Belong
Points To Me Disapprovingly
I Have Dropped Myself
From The High Horse I'd Sat Upon
The Devil Should Turn Around
And Realise That His Wings
Had Been Clipped, Long Before Mine

2 Comments:
I like this:)
Really..Thanks :) Was in the mood to write again.
Post a Comment
<< Home