25 Random Things About Me
Haireel tagged me so..Thought it's interesting. Here's my list:
1) I hate morning. I'm not a morning person. I get super agitated at light speed. I'll curse under my breath over the slightest shove in the train.
2) I love loads of phrases from One Tree Hill. E.g. A recent one would be "How one song can change Peyton’s mood..and how there are two sides to Brooke Davis that are both great. I want a director that can make the little things, the big things.."
3) I can literally stay in Borders or Laserflair for hours and not get bored. It's like almost heaven. Almost.
4) I'm quite psychotic when it comes to books. There are not to be any dog-edges. No creases. It should look like I just picked it out from the bookshop. That's why I get irked when people want to borrow books that I like. I'm not selfish. Just psycho.
5) I'm a habitual latecomer. And I don't know how it got started nor do I know how to fix it.
6) My favourite colours are black, red and white. In that order.
7) I get influenced easily. Not the bad stuff like smoking/drinking. Like, listening to a type of music, phrases, fashion etc.
8) The first Artist I loved/knew was Justin Timberlake. No kidding there.
9) I can watch a movie on my portable DVD player alone and yet enjoy it. With company is cool. It's just that I realise I'm able to enjoy the movie even if I watched it alone.
10) Worst subjects - Science and Art. Soon to be...Mother Tongue. Sigh. Shamefaced, I am.
11) NPCC was a part of me. It was one of the few things that I felt like I belonged.
12) Ogy and I used to live 5 mins away. Great memories of childhood at Bukit Batok West Avenue 8.
13) I don't like to tell people my problems. I prefer to keep to myself because my problems are not colossal. It might seem minute to some hence the reason why I keep to myself. There are others with bigger issues out there.
14) For the longest time, I used to say San Franciso as "San Fran From Frisco". I even had a tune on how I pronounced it.
15) I abhor Primary School years.
16) I miss the times when I was acting for Speech day 2002. I had fun and received a taste of how it was like performing on stage. It was....exhilarating.
17) I'm a TV show/Movie addict. 'Nuf said.
18) I avoid risk and settle for the safe zone. Hoping to change this in the year 2009.
19) I wish I had a British/American accent. Either one's good for me.
20) 2007 was pure shit for me. 2008 was beyond tragic. 2009 yet to unfold.
21) I remember the smallest details and yet I can forget the big picture. Eg. I can remember a conversation I had with Father Casper that took place 3 to 4 years ago. But I couldn't remember which lesson it was.
22) I would like to kick some people in the face.
23) I miss hanging out with a lot of people from sec sch. To name the top few: Haireel, Haikal, Wan, Melvin, ZX, Hong Lee, Shalu, Andy and Mar. Feel like I don't see them as often as I would like.
24) I love how intelligent Aman is. But I hate it at times coz it further proves how dumb I can be. Lol.
25) I can receive the "You look so Chinese!" comment about 100 times in a month.
Much as I hate to admit it, this was actually fun....
1) I hate morning. I'm not a morning person. I get super agitated at light speed. I'll curse under my breath over the slightest shove in the train.
2) I love loads of phrases from One Tree Hill. E.g. A recent one would be "How one song can change Peyton’s mood..and how there are two sides to Brooke Davis that are both great. I want a director that can make the little things, the big things.."
3) I can literally stay in Borders or Laserflair for hours and not get bored. It's like almost heaven. Almost.
4) I'm quite psychotic when it comes to books. There are not to be any dog-edges. No creases. It should look like I just picked it out from the bookshop. That's why I get irked when people want to borrow books that I like. I'm not selfish. Just psycho.
5) I'm a habitual latecomer. And I don't know how it got started nor do I know how to fix it.
6) My favourite colours are black, red and white. In that order.
7) I get influenced easily. Not the bad stuff like smoking/drinking. Like, listening to a type of music, phrases, fashion etc.
8) The first Artist I loved/knew was Justin Timberlake. No kidding there.
9) I can watch a movie on my portable DVD player alone and yet enjoy it. With company is cool. It's just that I realise I'm able to enjoy the movie even if I watched it alone.
10) Worst subjects - Science and Art. Soon to be...Mother Tongue. Sigh. Shamefaced, I am.
11) NPCC was a part of me. It was one of the few things that I felt like I belonged.
12) Ogy and I used to live 5 mins away. Great memories of childhood at Bukit Batok West Avenue 8.
13) I don't like to tell people my problems. I prefer to keep to myself because my problems are not colossal. It might seem minute to some hence the reason why I keep to myself. There are others with bigger issues out there.
14) For the longest time, I used to say San Franciso as "San Fran From Frisco". I even had a tune on how I pronounced it.
15) I abhor Primary School years.
16) I miss the times when I was acting for Speech day 2002. I had fun and received a taste of how it was like performing on stage. It was....exhilarating.
17) I'm a TV show/Movie addict. 'Nuf said.
18) I avoid risk and settle for the safe zone. Hoping to change this in the year 2009.
19) I wish I had a British/American accent. Either one's good for me.
20) 2007 was pure shit for me. 2008 was beyond tragic. 2009 yet to unfold.
21) I remember the smallest details and yet I can forget the big picture. Eg. I can remember a conversation I had with Father Casper that took place 3 to 4 years ago. But I couldn't remember which lesson it was.
22) I would like to kick some people in the face.
23) I miss hanging out with a lot of people from sec sch. To name the top few: Haireel, Haikal, Wan, Melvin, ZX, Hong Lee, Shalu, Andy and Mar. Feel like I don't see them as often as I would like.
24) I love how intelligent Aman is. But I hate it at times coz it further proves how dumb I can be. Lol.
25) I can receive the "You look so Chinese!" comment about 100 times in a month.
Much as I hate to admit it, this was actually fun....

4 Comments:
5 mins away ke?? i tink 3 mins is enough wif ur type of walking speed.. haha.. =p
oh man !! if only we still live nearby.. haiz.. really miss those days.. =(
Haha..the Doraemon days. The red indian days. Your "superman" fall. Climbing letterbox.. Ngaji. Cry all the way to your house. Hahaha... Gerek kape..
ah2 seh.. gerek abis !!!
climbing letterbox to 2nd storey..
cuci mata & running pat bwh blk 183 b4 & after ngaji..
u cry all the way to my houz, tat part i cant rmbr..
but also dont forget the GARFIELD days !!! woohoooooo !!! =D
abang is not only intelligent. haha. he's a lot lot more. he's one of a kind in the guyworld.
my bro is rare. haha.
Post a Comment
<< Home