16/03/2009
Remind me that caffeine in my system will definitely hinder me from having a good night's rest.
Remind me that there's no sure-fire way to lose weight.
Remind me that I need to take a risk to achieve what I want.
Remind me to appreciate life.
Remind me never to fall for my superiors' friendly facade.
Remind me that there's a silver lining to everything.
Remind me of the picture of James McAvoy on a tree overlooking a beautiful lake.
Remind me that there's more to life than wasting it to gain wealth.
Remind me that moral values are important and though traditional, we need it.
Remind me of that song that can make my heart bleed.
Remind me that having a curfew is good because it keeps my mom happy.
Remind me..to go to sleep coz I'm writing shitload of nonsense.
Justin Long in He's Just Not That Into You - "You are MY exception.."
Remind me that there's no sure-fire way to lose weight.
Remind me that I need to take a risk to achieve what I want.
Remind me to appreciate life.
Remind me never to fall for my superiors' friendly facade.
Remind me that there's a silver lining to everything.
Remind me of the picture of James McAvoy on a tree overlooking a beautiful lake.
Remind me that there's more to life than wasting it to gain wealth.
Remind me that moral values are important and though traditional, we need it.
Remind me of that song that can make my heart bleed.
Remind me that having a curfew is good because it keeps my mom happy.
Remind me..to go to sleep coz I'm writing shitload of nonsense.
Justin Long in He's Just Not That Into You - "You are MY exception.."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home