Saturday, March 21, 2009

Leave Me Be

I would like to admit that I've been in better moods. Today was especially difficult. It could be due to having nothing to do the entire day. I felt exceptionally redundant today. Shit. I shouldn't have had that thought yesterday.
Before I went to sleep, I was thinking to myself that I would have a dull day tomorrow coz I had nothing planned for the weekend. SHIT. I read somewhere that such thoughts would most definitely affect your day. And true enough, today was more than dull. It was.. pure torture. Having nothing to do and not knowing what to do. OMG. I was looking forward to the evening coz I figured maybe I could take a stroll at the park. Unfortunately, the weather had other plans for me. So by 8pm, I was feeling the rage building in me. I was livid. At everything. I had the intense desire to shout at anything and everything. Hence the reason why I needed to shoo Sarah out of my room and shut the door. I hate yelling at her. Sigh.
Finally at 10pm, I decided to watch Supernatural. Like gosh. The only thing that perked my ENTIRE day. I actually gave out a sincere laughter bcoz Jensen Ackles + Jared Padalecki + Mischa Collins were freaking ass funny. I was laughing in 5 mins bcoz Jensen's a comic. Super sarcastic. Loved today's episode. Enjoyed every minute. Okay minus Ruby's crap. Lol. Haiz. And now, I have nothing to do..AGAIN. Fuc*ity F*ck.
I was mad at you. Coz you're the reason my weekend sucked. Didn't tell you coz I know what you would say. "It's not like I wanted to spend my weekend holed up here either..". Not exactly the reassuring answer I wanted to hear from you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home