I Spy With My Little Eye..
- A car with a crushed bonnet at Bukit Gombak MRT carpark. The driver didn't look the least bit frantic. He was actually..showing it off to his friends nearby and showing his student (who has the only realistic shocked expression amongst all of them) his newly dented car. Wonder who I should pity. The driver who could have possibly gone of his rockers or the student whose TP might be around the corner.
- A Twilight 77 bus!! Saw it parked at Bukit Batok Bus Interchange. Didn't have the time to take a picture when the MRT was zipping past. Smiled for a bit in the train.
- A fella who would not stop yawning with his mouth WIDE open. I literally choked on his breath. I thought the coast was clear to breathe again. Boy, was I fatally wrong. Like sheesh, can't you at least brush your freaking teeth?! Since he didn't bother to be polite, I blatantly covered my nose from his constant smelly yawns.
- Good looking Ang Mohs walking towards Lau Pa Sat for lunch at 12.30. Got dazzled for a while. Had to keep looking at the ground in case I got stunned by any.
- A 60 year old aunty who would not stop shoving her index finger into her nose and FLICKING her nasty shit near my leg. If there was no law in Singapore, I would have totally either (a) kicked her head or (b) stomped on her feet so hard, she yelped.
The things I see everyday. Anyway, work has been quite hectic especially today. Back to back mistake which I simply hate. But it's okay. Everything's fixed. Haiz. Gotta be more careful and open my eyes wider. Going to HK in a week. Excited? A little. Coz I know I'll be uber homesick.
I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Farhan and myself on a job well done for improving Farhan's English exam - from 34/100 to 64/100. Wish Maths had more improvement but still, he did a splendid job.
Another round of congratulations to me because I made it to UniSim's Bachelor of Communication programme!!!

1 Comments:
wow.. ur entry is very interesting, it made me laugh, esp no. 1, 3 & 5.. =)
btw, i saw that Twilight bus b4.. nice !! =)
Post a Comment
<< Home