Tuesday, May 19, 2009

19/05

I apologise for the vulgar rantings of which some of you may have read. I was going through quite a bad turn. Its the "down" period right now but no worries, think I've got it slightly under control.
Btw. Will you stop commenting on his facebook dammit. wtf. Go bother someone else with mundane, lame ass BS.
Anyway, as I've mentioned on FB, my time management skills have been raised up to a level not a lot of people have achieved - screwed up as hell. Lol. Seriously. I feel like I have no free time on my hands. Quite frantic about that actually. Coz there's still a few more things to do which I haven't slot in yet. Namely the ngaji thing. Plus the movie thing. Shitness. Pure hectic.
Watched One Tree Hill Season 6 finale. Last eppy of the season. Quite nice..Love the fact that at least there is no car crash in this eppy. Almost thought that the car crash is a tradition. Paul Johansson was awesome. Cried at his scenes. Think the writers have been making him atone too much. Like let the guy have some peace and enjoy some family bonding time dammit. Brooke was extra gorgeous and since we can't get a Brooke and Lucas reunion.. Brooke and Julian is freaking great. Shipping this couple right now. Julian reminds me of the old Lucas. The sweet romantic one. Not the pod Lucas, who showed no emotion till the finale. Naley as usual...superb. I smiled like a maniac watching Haley + Nathan + Jamie combo. Good to see that Nathan finally got his dream career - playing for Bobcats in the NBA as pointguard. Finale could have been better but...I'm glad things are working out for Brooke..with her mom and Julian.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home