Recurring Nightmares
I realised that my dreams had a pattern. Whenever I was feeling heightened emotions which is equivalent to massive amount of anger, I normally have the same type of dream. Or shall I say nightmare instead? In this nightmare, the setting is dark and I'm in a huge mansion with a few other people. I don't really who they are but we're all pretty much hiding and running around the mansion in fear because each of us are slowly being hunted down and murdered, butchered, what-have-you. And when I wake up, it's as if I just ran a marathon. Heart's racing, sweating and hands trembling. The nightmare always end on the same way - I would be hiding under something and the murderer finding my hiding spot. At that precise moment, I'll be jerked outta dreamland and back to reality.
Things have been crazy lately. I've been sleeping at 1 every weekday and it could possibly be due to watching endless hours of video.
Anyway, life is truly hectic and slightly miserable in terms of power struggle at you-know-where. Getting eyebags because of it. But I gotta remain positive. I have to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home