27/11/2009
Exams are over. I have until 20/12 to chill before receiving my grades. I'm slightly apprehensive actually. I don't know how I'll do. Hopefully it's enough for me to get through to next sem without having to repeat any modules. Last thing I need is to delay my time.
It's a beautiful day today. Weather's really perfect. The skies are just the perfect shade of blue and there's ample clouds. Sun shining brightly. Love a day like today. Appreciating everything through my window. Not complaining that I'm stuck indoors since I'm able to appreciate everything from my room eventhough the construction site is an eyesore. But it's okay. I'll just look up at the skies. It's really too bad that I'm not fantastic in art otherwise I'll probably draw loads of architecture and landscape.
Been listening to Jack Johnson and Kim Taylor. Kim Taylor has a few decent heartfelt songs. If I want to get real emo, I should listen to her tracks. Jack Johnson..Been wanting to buy his album since last year. But wow. In Between Dreams is a great album. I only had to listen to the songs once to like them all. Incredible. Simply incredible. It truly pays to be an album girl then a singles girl.
It's a beautiful day today. Weather's really perfect. The skies are just the perfect shade of blue and there's ample clouds. Sun shining brightly. Love a day like today. Appreciating everything through my window. Not complaining that I'm stuck indoors since I'm able to appreciate everything from my room eventhough the construction site is an eyesore. But it's okay. I'll just look up at the skies. It's really too bad that I'm not fantastic in art otherwise I'll probably draw loads of architecture and landscape.
Been listening to Jack Johnson and Kim Taylor. Kim Taylor has a few decent heartfelt songs. If I want to get real emo, I should listen to her tracks. Jack Johnson..Been wanting to buy his album since last year. But wow. In Between Dreams is a great album. I only had to listen to the songs once to like them all. Incredible. Simply incredible. It truly pays to be an album girl then a singles girl.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home