It's Been A While
It's been a while since I last blogged. I've resorted to Twittering. Possibly coz what I write can be read by a larger audience. How long has it been since I last blogged?
Hari Raya Aidilfitri is around the corner. As predicted, fasting month went by in a blur. So little time to get things ready. Cleaned windows, cleaned my room. Thoroughly elated with the outcome. I thought I did quite a lot. But I'm totally wiped out. Some dull info for you - this year I tried baking chocolate cake, malay style. Did it by myself and it wasn't child's play much like Cornflakes madu. I know it's stupid for congratulating myself but for someone who can't cook, I thought I deserve a little pat on the back.
So..what have I been up to? Been reading the books one by one. Those that I'd bought a while back. Managed to get round to reading Agatha Christie's The Mystety of The Blue Train and Charlaine Harris's Dead Until Dark. Caught True Blood too. Pretty stoked about that. Even managed to catch the season premiere of Supernatural Season 5 and Vampire Diaries Season 1. Busy busy catching up with shows. Gotta love CW. Can't wait for One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl and Smallville. Wooo. Life is sweet.
So I'm not doing as well in school. But don't fret. I'm persevering. Just that I think my brain does better if I procrastinate. Seems that I'm able to think better when things are put off till the last minute. Then again, that may just be my own excuse that I repeat to myself making it into a believable lie.
Anyway, here's hoping the rest of the year wouldn't be so bad. Need a new laptop tho. Sianz. Money is so tight these days.
Hari Raya Aidilfitri is around the corner. As predicted, fasting month went by in a blur. So little time to get things ready. Cleaned windows, cleaned my room. Thoroughly elated with the outcome. I thought I did quite a lot. But I'm totally wiped out. Some dull info for you - this year I tried baking chocolate cake, malay style. Did it by myself and it wasn't child's play much like Cornflakes madu. I know it's stupid for congratulating myself but for someone who can't cook, I thought I deserve a little pat on the back.
So..what have I been up to? Been reading the books one by one. Those that I'd bought a while back. Managed to get round to reading Agatha Christie's The Mystety of The Blue Train and Charlaine Harris's Dead Until Dark. Caught True Blood too. Pretty stoked about that. Even managed to catch the season premiere of Supernatural Season 5 and Vampire Diaries Season 1. Busy busy catching up with shows. Gotta love CW. Can't wait for One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl and Smallville. Wooo. Life is sweet.
So I'm not doing as well in school. But don't fret. I'm persevering. Just that I think my brain does better if I procrastinate. Seems that I'm able to think better when things are put off till the last minute. Then again, that may just be my own excuse that I repeat to myself making it into a believable lie.
Anyway, here's hoping the rest of the year wouldn't be so bad. Need a new laptop tho. Sianz. Money is so tight these days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home