Whole Lotta Rubbish
I was trying to find my LG USB cable when I stumbled across my primary school love letters from an ex. Yes, you saw it right. Primary school. Ain started boy crazy early. I suppose it was my idea that the faster I searched, the faster I get Mr Right. To which I believe the idea has proven itself.
Anywho, the content was ridiculous. This guy said he liked me so much but he totally wrote another letter to a good friend of mine stating his infatuation with her. How dumb was he right? But the main thing right now is not his faithfulness but rather his language used in the letter. I can't per say comment on mine seeing how he could have burnt it a long time ago but wow, the guy needed an English tutor. I laughed hysterically when I re-read the letter. Hahaha. eg. "I chose Commonwealth Sec coz it's a school for clever people." Like wtf. I should have dumped him right there and then after reading such a thing. It goes to show just how equally blind I was to find someone like him.
But thanks goes to him for not rejecting me though you really were the asshole leader of fuck world. It was a good thing you didn't go to Commonwealth coz you were dumb enough to get caught cheating on me.

1 Comments:
hahaha.. those were the stupid days la yer.. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home