29/08/2009
It's been a while since I updated. I was stuck, knee-deep in assignments. Now I'm on my Term 1 break. Didn't do exceptionally well for my assignments but I gather that's part and parcel of learning and adjusting to school life again. I've been good. The stress got to me as you can tell from my previous post. Aside from that, all's good. I try to remain as positive as I possibly can. Which is fairly limited. It's now gonna be the 9th day of Ramadhan. This year seems to pass by in a blur. Can't really decide whether this is a gd thing or bad.
On another note, I've been thinking of how rebelling can be real sweet. But of course, everyone will just put me down and say how I could possibly do that. Telling me how irresponsible I'm being and reminding me that I should go back to the right path. What's funny is tt these people have done worse things that I'd intended to and I have to listen to them? Why? It's tiring. Having to stay perfect and listen to your parents day-in, day-out. I know I wouldn't have it any other way but it would be nice if once in a while, they actually see that what I'd suggested is for my benefit. sigh. Why do I bother? I'll still listen to them regardless. That's the problem. I've been programmed to obey.
Nevermind. I should be grateful that people care. I should. And that my parents are looking out for my own well-being. I must obey.
Listening to The Fray. Good band.
On another note, I've been thinking of how rebelling can be real sweet. But of course, everyone will just put me down and say how I could possibly do that. Telling me how irresponsible I'm being and reminding me that I should go back to the right path. What's funny is tt these people have done worse things that I'd intended to and I have to listen to them? Why? It's tiring. Having to stay perfect and listen to your parents day-in, day-out. I know I wouldn't have it any other way but it would be nice if once in a while, they actually see that what I'd suggested is for my benefit. sigh. Why do I bother? I'll still listen to them regardless. That's the problem. I've been programmed to obey.
Nevermind. I should be grateful that people care. I should. And that my parents are looking out for my own well-being. I must obey.
Listening to The Fray. Good band.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home