Thursday, October 01, 2009

Have A Little Faith

It still gets me how Mitch Albom's book is titled "Have A Little Faith". Lol. It's like I've been saying. People just need to have faith. Something's are just beyond our control. Reading the book now. Will tell you how it turned out.. Must be just as inspiring as Tuesdays With Morrie I reckon.
Been meeting up with old friends lately. I love it. So much support from people I tot liked me just a smidge. This turn of events is awesome. Makes me feel that I certainly did right by people. Good meeting up with LP and Kat. I tot we would all be too busy to meet up. Thank GOD for technology right? Poly seemed so much simpler.
Been thinking of vacation lately. Huda and Runni were keened on Aussie next year.. since Runni's going over. It would be freaking awesome to spend a week in Aussie. How's about Za and Karen and/or Maria? Hmm.. where shall we go then? Europe is outta the picture for 2010. Malacca? or...Bangkok? or.. Australia too? Lol. So many places to go.. How's about.. America?? Lol. It would be truly awesome to go to the small towns in America.
Saw a postcard at Borders. Loved it. Picture of a field and a tree in black and white. Spoke volumes to me. Shoulda bought that postcard to remind myself of life, dreams, passion and death...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home